FAQ For Employer
1. What is ITE e-Career Fair?
ITE e-Career Fair 2018 is targeting ITE Graduating Students from Nitec in Dec 2018 and Higher Nitec in April 2019.
2. What is the participating criteria for the ITE e-Career Fair?
Open to Full time position hiring
Job offerings open to ITE Graduates.
3. How long is the duration for ITE e-Career Fair?
The ITE e-Career Fair is from Oct 2018 to 31 May 2019.
4. Where do I register for an employer job posting account
Login to www.ite.e2i.findsgjobs.com to register for an employer job posting account before proceeding to post your job.
5. How can I change the contact person or reset my account?
If there is any change of email address or person in-charge, please contact email@example.com for necessary actions or reset of account.
6. I have posted the job online. Will it be reflected on the portal immediately?
No. Once the job is posted, the portal administrator will review the job posting to assess if it fulfil the requirements. Do give us up to 2 days to approve / reject the job posting.
7. Will I get notified if there is job application sent to me?
Yes. You will get notified via email when there is job application sent to you. You are required to login to the system @ www.ite.e2i.findsgjobs.com to indicate / update the application status to: Shortlisted, Hired, Reject or Arrange Interview.
8. I cannot view candidates contact details.
Employer is required to login to the system and go to "Application" and update candidate's application status to "Shortlisted" to view their contact details.
9. How do I access and schedule video interview?
You are required to login to the system at www.ite.e2i.findsgjobs.com. Shortlist the candidate that you would like to arrange an interview with under "schedule interview" tab. Login to the system at the allocated interview time and click "Attend interview" to start a video interview session.
10. Who can call for the video interview session?
Only employer can initiate to call / end the interview session.
11. Can I use mobile phone to conduct video interview?
For better user experience, please login using the laptop or PC to conduct the video interview session.
12. When can I chat with jobseeker?
Login to www.ite.e2i.findsgjobs.com and go to the company page and login. Your chat status will automatically change to online status. There is an icon that will show that the employer is currently online or offline. All the chat sessions are initiated by jobseekers.
13. Can I have multiple chat session with jobseeker?
Yes, you can have multiple chat session with different job seeker concurrently.
14. Can I login to the mobile phone to conduct the chat session with jobseeker?
No. For better user experience, please login using laptop or PC to conduct the chat.
15. Do I need to update the interview status for all candidates that have applied to my company?
Yes, you will need to update the interview status for all candidates that have submitted their applications to you.
16. When is the deadline to update candidate application status?
You are required to update the candidate application status via My Application at the end of the event.
17. If I'm facing technical issues using the e-career fair, who can I contact?
If you are facing any system issues please call findsgjobs.com at
+65-66344468 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.