Full-time Student Service and Academic Assistant
· Attend to all phone, email and walk-in enquiries
· Administer and compile surveys (e.g. module, end of course, student satisfaction survey)
· Maintaining of all students’ records and ensure accuracy in updating data
· Maintaining and checking MyCSM daily
· Preparing and maintaining of facilities maintenance plan and logbook if required
· Assist in academic resources and facilities allocation if required
· Liaise with university partners for intensive lectures and related administrative matters if required
· Assist in funding claim as when is required
· Assist in examination preparation (e.g. print assessment papers, invigilation, etc)
· Attendance monitoring and follow up actions
· Attend to student requests, such as, issue of Letter of Completion, Letter of Verification, etc.
· Assist with Course Preview and Student Orientation if needed.
· Assist in any other administrative matters as assigned from time to time, e.g. Filing, etc