Responsible for fulfilling all residential service requests from our customers; this is achieved through working closely with contractors and getting the support of internal and external teams; working towards the same objective of resolving all provisioning issues as a member of the Work Force Management team in Service Provisioning Department.
- Identify and resolve all technical issues and resolve them within SLA timeframe by work closely with contractors, Requesting Licensees and internal departments.
- Manage and monitor contractor performance
- Identify potential issues prior to provisioning.
- Handle all CS escalations expeditiously and resolve them within SLA to ensure good customer experience.
- Find long term solutions and implement preventive action to all complaints and disputes to prevent future occurrences
- Prioritize and manage all VIP escalations with a high level of professionalism
- To go on-site to handle complaint cases and audit check on contractors, when required.
- Prepare daily / weekly monitoring and analytical reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Diploma/ Nitec in any discipline (Engineering preferred) with relevant working experience preferred
- Possess good working knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Driving license and own transportation would be an advantage for onsite duties
- Must be team player and possess basic customer service skillsets for effective communication with end-users
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.