To undertake new ductline projects to new development sites, and to manage ductline maintenance projects in support of fibre roll out and maintenance works.
- Manage ductline and manhole construction and maintenance projects
- Apply & liaise with the authorities for clearance to carry out duct-laying & repairing works
- Conduct site inspections to ensure works are carried out according to works requirements and specifications
- Resolve & provide instructions to contractors if any site issue is encountered
- Check & ensure contractors’ claims for work done is according to terms & conditions in contracts
- Provide administrative and technical support
- Any other duty as assigned
- Nitec/Diploma in Civil / Electronic Engineering or relevant field
- Knowledge of construction for telecommunication duct and manhole infrastructure would be advantageous
- Competent in Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills
- A good team player with highly motivated, goal-oriented individual
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.